Newfound Perogies topped with gravy, cheese curds & bacon - what more could you ask for? Dig in to this Canadian Classic!
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 10 min.
Ready In: 15 min.
• Newfound Perogi Potato & Cheese – 0.5 pack
• Olive oil – 1 tsp
• Poutine gravy – 2 cups
• Cheddar cheese curds – 2 cups
• Bacon (cooked and chopped) – 4 slices
• Green onions (sliced) – 2
- Add perogies into boiling water and boil for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove perogies with a slotted spoon and set aside on a plate.
- Fry perogies for a minute on each side until golden brown.
- Place perogies in a bowl, sprinkle with cheese curds and pour gravy on top.
- Serve with bacon bits and green onions.